CiderDays 2.0 Dinner
About This Event
6 premier women producers will be sharing their products over a 5 course meal.
- Judith Maloney of West County Cider (MA) Crowned Queen Pomona in 2019, Judith is well-known as Co-Founder of CiderDays (1994). In 1984 she helped put cider back on the map for all by launching the first commercial cidery since prohibition in the US with late husband Terry Maloney.
- Lisa Laird Dunn of Laird’s & Company (NJ) A 9th generation Laird, Lisa is the COO and Global Ambassador, for America’s oldest distiller (circa 1698). Even George Washington was a known fan of Laird’s Apple Jack! Today the Lairds continue on with their 300+ year tradition of providing quality apple spirits all while keeping family first.
- Louisa Spencer of Farnum Hill Cider and Poverty Lane Orchard (NH). Based in Lebanon this cidery founded by Louisa and husband Steve Wood is surrounded by spectacular orchards that are famous for providing select cider apples to makers across the US and in every bottle of Farnum Hill.
- Eleanor Leger of Eden Specialty Cider (VT) Located in Newport Vermont, Eden makes ciders that highlight the finest apple of local orchards. Ice Cider from Eden is especially sought after and not to be missed. Eleanor is the current President of the American Cider Association.
- Nicole Blum of Carr’s Ciderhouse (MA) is the co-author of Ciderhouse Cookbook: 127 Recipes That Celebrate the Sweet, Tart, Tangy Flavors of Apple Cider. She and husband Jonathan Carr deliver highly sought after ciders made from apples that they grow at Preservation Orchard in Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Anne Garwood Hampp of Ragged Hill Cider (MA) works with her father Steven Garwood to deliver an exquisite array of ciders that would showcase any table and food pairing. This West Brookfield based cidery always delights the palate!
5 Course Dinner
- Butternut Bisque
- Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables or Vegan Shepard’s Pie
- Dessert – Apple Crisp with Laird’s Apple Jack infused.
The dinner is gluten free with a vegan/veggie main course option of Shepard’s Pie
You will be asked to choose an option when making your reservation for chicken or vegan main course
The Dinner will take place on the 4th floor of Hawks and Reed known as The Perch. This venue is handicap accessible. Proof of ID is required. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Event DetailsDate & Time: November 5, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Categories: Downtown
Event Cost: $100
Event Website: Event Website
Event VenueVenue Name: Hawks & Reed Performing Arts Center
289 Main St
Greenfield, MA 01301 United States